To improve the quality of service and sanitation to both vendors and consumers, and to ensure that the meat consumed by the end users is clean, wholesome and free from disease.
To increase collections in local taxes in order to deliver and serve the town people of Capas, Tarlac through effective governance, and to serve clean, wholesome and fresh meat on the tables of our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Ante-Mortem inspection of animals to be slaughtered and check proper documents before slaughter.
- Conduct Ante-Mortem inspection of animal’s carcasses and to ensure that the meet consumed is fit for human consumption.
- Conduct post-abattoir inspections of slaughtered animals.
- Collection of slaughter fees.
- Remit daily collection of slaughter fees.
- Conduct and inspect daily sweeping, cleaning and sanitation of pig pens and surroundings.
Personal DirectoryHead Officer/Meat Inspector III
- Ramon M. David
- Arnold G. Talavera
- Romeo C. Abbot
- Ronald C. Quizon
- Noel S. Mallari
- Cesar M. Mayuyu
- Aris R. Guevarra
- Percival D. Rivera
- Angelo M. Manabat
- Maximo R. Capit
- Jaime A. Esperancilla
- Noli D. Pineda
- Jimmy V. Ocampo
- Danilo d. Mayuyu
Aim: To ensure that the meat consumed by the end user is clean, wholesome and free from disease.
Objective: To serve clean, wholesome and fresh meat on the tables of our consumers.
Target Date: January to December 2018
January 2018: Slowly introduce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to slaughterhouse personnel and private butchers.
March 2018: Gradual Implementation of New Proper Meat Inspection practices.
May 2018: Slowly introduce Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Programs to slaughter house personnel and private butchers.
July 2018: Gradual implementation of New Proper Butchering Techniques.
September 2018: Capas Fiesta Caravan
October 2018: Meat Awareness Conscious Week
November 2018: Introduce and Enforcement of Animal Welfare Act.
December 2018: Christmas Caravan