CAPAS, TARLAC – Dated March 17, 2017 at 6:00 AM, all public and private Capas grade 11 students joined by 300 participants including teachers, parents, government employees and volunteers are to render a 7Km walk to show youth’s patriotism and nationalism to commemorate and revere the bravery of 60,000-80,000 Filipino and American soldiers who have marked the renowned Death March in the year 1942.

306 Successful Years ofCapas Day Celebration

Bearing the theme “Capas… Green City,” the celebration of the most awaited annual event kick-started with an exciting gastronomic event pulling-off the successful launch of the Capas Walking Street; a food park featuring the Capaseños’ version of both common and extraordinary street food well-embraced by food lovers